Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Animation #10

J.G.
10th
Animation 1




My favorite project was the flip book. The flip book was fun to make. It was easy to do. It gave me an opportunity to draw something on paper, which I love to do. I really liked both the process and the final product.


The “sad flip book” (I coined that name.) was not my best work. My drawing was sad. It was not fun to make. All around, it was just poor craftsmanship on my part. I am ashamed of it.


I liked this class. I liked most of the things we did in it. I think that stopmotion and flipbook animation are great. Other students should take this class because if they like animation, they will earn a lot about it. All around, its a great class and is a lot of fun!


This class is all about animation and cartoons. This year I learned lots of things. One of the things I learned was the twelve principles of animation. We learned how to actually make something look animated. I learned how to work with others to make a great project.

No comments:

Post a Comment