Thursday, May 19, 2016

Student Reflections - Comic Art #7

Name: M. M.
Grade level: 9th
Class: Mrs. Bachuss


This class was about drawing and filling the whole board up what i learned was it’s not very easy to draw when i first came in comic art i thought it was gonna be real easy it’s not hard it’s just very difficult and it takes a lot of time after all i did enjoy comic art. I didn’t think i was gonna enjoy it was much as i planned because this was my first time ever drawing in a while and i didn’t think i did as good.

File_000.jpeg
This is my favorite assignment ever that i’ve did, i enjoyed making it even though i had help on the face it took time but not as much as you can see this is a very unique drawing. I like this the best because i think this is one of my favorite best drawing I’ve did even though it’s not all perfect it’s just right i really enjoyed making this drawing!

This drawing i feel like i could have done 100% better i honestly messed up i could have done better on the face and the body and at that i forgot we wasn’t suppose to add any text! I could have done better on the color. Actually i could have really done better on it all i am really disappointed on how i drew this i had trouble with drawing the body and trying to make the face perfect it didn’t turn out the way i wanted it to be.



I think other students should take this class because they will enjoy it and like it it’s not easy but after a while you will get use to it i enjoyed making my art even though i didn’t do good on them you’ll probably love comic art. You will get a lot out of comic art trust me you learn things you never knew you would learn you, explore lots of things you go on trips watch movies on how to do some things it’s just great i think everyone should take comic art if i enjoyed it i’m pretty sure you will also.

No comments:

Post a Comment