Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Student Reflections - Ceramics & Crafts #9

Q. G.
Grade:  10
Ceramics & Crafts I

      This class was about how to make handmade crafts and i thought it was a great learning experience . I learned how to sew a pillow evenly . I thought this project came in handy for the people who didn’t know how to sew ( including me ) . This project was great just sitting in class an helping eachother . As I get older Hope to still know how to make a pillow for my own good.



   The pinch pot was my favorite one because I love to deal with clay. I like making the pinch pot because it gives you a start at how to use the clay . I think my finishing product ( pinch pot ) turned out okay , could’ve done better. I just like the feel of the clay on my hands . I liked the pinch pot first because it’s round and it’s like a bowl and I can use it for decorations.


     I had trouble with the 3 footed sticks that attaches the top part . I could’ve slip and scored a little better . I am not happy with it because the 3 footed sticks are not attached. I think my craftsmanship was good I just rushed a little on the glazing part . I think the color turned out to be perfectly fine.


       

    I think other students should take this class because they can learn alot . The students could learn how to make alot of material things that can help them in there lifetime . The students can get alot out of this class only if they choose to. Alot of stuff that I took from this class can help them in the long run. The material things that we made we can use as gifts to give to people . I really Enjoyed your class this semester and I hope your future students can learn alot from it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment