Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #13

I. M.
11th
3rd block

EXAM SCREENSHOT.png
          This class was about teaching us what it takes to make games, what it takes to make it as game maker, and it taught us the things that would have to be sacrificed to make it in the industry. I learned how to work with others, and that is usually not something i do well, but I have made so many new friends. I learned how one little thing can change the whole landscape of a game. I learned about all of the guidelines that are involved in making games.

Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 9.48.01 PM.png
       My favorite assignment was the solar system project in the Unity program. I really enjoyed making, and finishing this project. It turned out to be exactly the way I wanted it to turn out. I learned so much about the Unity program, and I really enjoyed the whole process. It was quite difficult for me to learn a whole new program, but I am glad I did, and I can’t wait to use it again.

Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 10.13.29 PM.png
      This was my worst work of the year in my opinion. I still don’t feel that I completely finished the entire project. I had trouble in making the checkpoints, and I had trouble making the health work. I could done the layout better, and I could of made the presence of the game more pleasing. I am not happy with the starting level, and I am not happy with the amount of time, and effort that I put into this game.

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 9.58.34 AM.png
   This is my Roller Madness video game. I have shown all of the games that I have made during the duration of this class. I have had an amazing time, I became more social, and I am grateful for that. I am not planning on pursuing a career in video game design, but I am so happy that I learned the basics, and I hope it will help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment