Monday, May 16, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #18

Name: R. R.
Grade: 10
Class: Game design, Mrs.Bachuss


The class is about making games by own looks, sounds, and characters. I learned that if you don’t fix your mistakes it can crash your game and you have to find out where the bug is and it will take a while to find it. It’s better if you have classmates that know what there doing to help you out or talk about the assignment or the next one.
My favorite assignment is the maze game because it was the first game I ever made and the best one of all my games. I finished it in time and I loved making it because i could make my hero, the bad guys, the walls, and even the coins he had to get to pass to the next level.
I had trouble with making my enemy’s move to the direction i wanted them to go and i would change the color of the coins as well these are the only this i could of changed in that game.
Other students should take this class because it is fun and you can meet new students that you seen but never talked to so this class would be a good example of teamwork and meeting new friends and speak of the game you are having trouble with and you guys can help each other out with. The students that take this would get new friends to be with and learning how to make games and keep on making games.

No comments:

Post a Comment