Thursday, May 19, 2016

Student Reflections - Animation #18

D. T.
10th grade
4th block


001.001.png

Animation Is about creating images frame by frame until it shows at least a image moving. I've already knew how to make animations, the only thing i've never knew how to do was cooperate with others to make a single project animation. Working with others in animation is pretty dang good than working alone creating an animation. It's good to work in groups because you can hear other people's opinions  about what you created, and you can hear everyone else's ideas to talk out and use for your animations.

001.028.png


So far this is one of my favorite assignments, because it took me at least a few minutes and hours creating this little animation. It was confusing and i made errors in it but until i was almost done with it, i left out the horn. So after i realized it, I edited every frame of Twi-Spar and then the horn in every frame moved. I liked it because it was unique, weird, impossible, unreal, art style, and the way it was animated.


Photo on 3-29-16 at 2.54 PM #2.jpg


This was at least not my best work i've created, there is at least a lot of ways why it wasn't the best. I have an external camera for my computer, it wasn't a drag at all only problem was the position it kept on moving in. Also once i got done i had a problem with imovie, it kept on deleting it and kept changing the settings for the movie. But somehow my computer deleted Imovie so i used an alternative for movie making, Windows movie maker, much more easier and convenient than using imovie.


MonoThePony.gif


This is one out of my good works i've never showed, it consists of 4 images. It shows an character blinking with a plain face, like it is trying to say “whatever”. It didn't take me forever to create this image, i didn't use a drawing pad. Instead I used the basic instrument for the computer, the mouse pad. It was not even hard to create, it only took 5 minutes, i couldn't find a program to make gif images so i used a free one online. It was the easiest image i've ever created.

No comments:

Post a Comment