Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #11

B.M.
Video Game Design
Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 11.03.05 AM.png
This class was about the basics of making games. I learned about making games, I did not know nothing about making games before this class. We learned about animating sprites, used videos to help us with games even tho it didnt for me.

Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 11.08.23 AM.png
This was my favorite one because i knew how to do stuff better. I enjoyed making it because it was a platformer.
Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 12.11.59 PM.png
I couldnt get good texture for the planets so i just used the sun,earth, and moon. I didnt know how to put sound. I was not happy with the color i didnt add enough.


I did not have a good work that I havent shown yet. This class is fun if you know what to do. They will know how to make games if they pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment