Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Student Reflections - Ceramics & Crafts #8

M. M.
11th grade
Ceramics & Crafts

I learned many new things by being in this class. I learned cultural things. I learned how to make baskets out of yarn. I learned how to weave and sew. I learned how to make things out of clay.

This was my favorite project. I liked how I made the necklace out of clay, paper, and string. I like how it turned out. I liked how the beads turned out. I like how I made my pendant. It came out the way I wanted it to be.
This is not my best work. I did not color it well. I like how I made the pinch pot and the legs. I didn’t like the way the color turned out. If I did it again I would do the color differently.
These are the animals that I created. I haven’t given a name for the bottom one. I like the rabbit that I made. Both of my animals turned out nice. Other students should take this class so they can be more creative with ideas they came up with. What I did is take the idea out of my head and that is what I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment