Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #9

Video game design
By: H. C.
10th grade

 

Video game design class is about learning how to set up and create a videogame using software. Things I learn was using sprites,Commands,scrips,and assets. In this class I made new friends and we are all cooperative to each other. We watch the movie Indie games that shows you can create games without a publisher that people can enjoy. This was one of my favorite classes of the semester and should stay as an elective.
  

My favorite game develop was circuit saver the platformer. This project was my favorite because it challenge my skills with software.in development i had some errors and i could always fix them. My favorite development was when i recreate the mario grow big command and would destroy enemies. I was also in press to be the first one to develop the start screen in are class. the last reason i love this project because it base on a antivirus go threw a dangers path threw corrupted files to get to the cpu and purify it back to its Operating System.


RollerBall was an awesome game to make but also challenging. in development of this game i was missing scrips and had to redownload them. another error i keep getting is the play again button which was working and not tampered with. Later the button stop working with no changes to the game. Creating user interfaces was the best part and to create score.




This class was my favorite class because i made new friends and got to learn how to use different software to create a game. I think this will help me in the future for development of Computer Engineering and new operating system firmware with creative user interface. People should take this class because it shows people that videogames also require work and has interest if the person has a passion of video games . Also to help people try new things and new experiences. In my hard work in this class i recommend it be a worthy elective to choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment