Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Student Reflections - Animation #17

R. A.9th grade
Animation

What I’ve learned in animation, is the fundamentals of the 12 principles of animation and its aspects. The 12 principles of animation helped me do good in animation. I’ve learn about ‘Squash and Stretch, Anticipation, Staging, Straight Ahead and Post to Pose animation, and much more. Learning the walk cycle helped the most of all the animation, considering we use it every time we do a project. Without it I probably might be having trouble. Doing projects helped me improve my animation better and greater.
Screenshot (1).png







My best assignment I had ever done was the Running Cycle. At first it was hard but after a couple of hours improving the run I got use to it. That I made a lot of animations of stick figures running and jumping and kicking. I had fun making the Running Cycle even though it was kinda hard and didn’t look that good. But all that matter is that improving and practicing the stick figures can make the animation a lot more easier and more detailed figured with the perfect fundamentals, then not improving and practicing he stick figures and making the animation crappy and not that good.

Screenshot (4).png











My favorite assignments in animation was the Walk Cycle where I had to create a stick figure walking in certain movements. At first it was a bit tricky but i got use to it that after I complete that assignment, I decided to do more stick figures making different movements. I made one stick figure walking and jumping simultaneously that at the end I made a kick. I had a lot more fun making the stick figure animation. It really helped me improved animation.

Screenshot (2).png






One of the worst assignments I had ever done was the Zombie Walk Cycle. It was kinda out of area when I was making the movements. I decided that I put one leg walking forward and the other dragging it. When I tested it, it didn’t look that good to me so I decided to improve, but it was alright I guess when I improved it. It was kinda tricky at first but I got use to it. It’s not that hard if you use certain movements and detail to make the animation look more interesting.

Screenshot (3).png
The reason why you should take animation is because it will be required for the future if you’re taking a specific job that has to do animating or showing detail to certain movements of movie making. You will enjoy animation that you might join Animation II. It’s a lot more fun then just sitting around doing nothing, then working on amazing animations that people might like. I guarantee you, you might become a famous animator if you work hard and try your best to improve and practice animating. It will change your life forever.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment