Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Student Reflections - Comic Art #3

Madison Ricks
9
Comic Art
IMG_1276.JPG
This class was about making comics and, drawing.I learned how to ink, blend,and, how to improve my drawing skills.I really like the drawing at the top because it shows how much i’ve improved.This class was my favorite because, of the people i met and the friends i have madeIMG_1278.JPG
I liked this project because, it was really simple.The assignment was easy to come up with and, easy to do. Making it wasnt that hard i just listed stuff off the top of my head. I liked my finished product because, it turned out looking cuter than i expected.
IMG_1277.JPG                       
I didn’t like this assignment because,it didn’t turn out the way i wanted it to. I could’ve practiced more on the body. I’m not happy with the story i came up with and, i’m not happy with the way her body came out. I also never finished coloring her which i probably need to do.
IMG_1279.JPG      
I basically said that in this class you learn a lot of stuff about making a good comic. Other students should take this class to learn how to ink,blend colors,come up with a good storyline and, how to bring your characters to life. When you take this class you can expect to have fun and, for Mrs Bachuss to be a savage.         [I'm not sure what that means... - Mrs. B]

No comments:

Post a Comment