Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #10

R. T.
Video Game Design
This class was about the basics of making video games. I learned about scripting, animating, and learning the basics of objects in games. I knew a few basic things about making a game.
I liked making my platformer game because it let me do what i wanted in my game world. I didn’t really like the final product because it wasn’t completely finished. It was fun to make because everything was made by what i thought of.
I had trouble with my maze game because it was my first game in the class. I had problems with the movement and animation. I wasn’t very happy with the way the game out because of how the pixels in the game looked.
Game Design was a great class about the basics of making game. I feel like other people who are creative or like to play video games should take this class to either harness their creativity or learn more about the games they play. I feel like if they took this class they would learn more about the things they make or play.

No comments:

Post a Comment