Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #8


J. S.
Video Game Design I
12th Grade





Video Game Design is a class for students who wish to develop skills in the video game industry. I have learned a lot throughout the year in video game design. i have learned how to program and developed intricate graphics. i have enjoyed my time in game design and recommend that all students take the opportunity to learn more about the course. 

 


The platformer was by far my most favorite project in the class. I enjoyed creating all the sprites that were needed for the game. There were times where it seemed difficult when it came to the programming for the game.I was very happy with the end result of the game itself. All my friends enjoyed the game as well. 


This was by far my worst work yet. It did not turn out how i had imagined it to be and it was hard to make everything work the way i had wanted it to. Although i enjoyed the color scheme, the game itself was not working well. This project was not my favorite to say the least. Some of my friends did not enjoy it either.


Overall the class was fun and enjoyable. Many of my friends agree and we learned a lot in the course. The class has deepen my interest in the subject of game development. I look forward to continuing my passion and learning even more. I appreciate the abundance of enthusiasm and the amount of hard work the teacher showed toward students who needed help.

No comments:

Post a Comment