Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Student Reflections - Ceramics & Crafts #7

P. S.
10 grade
Ceramic class












This class is about the art; it’s about thing that maybe you never done, well this is how I think. In this class you can learned about how did baskets, pillows and how you can work with ceramic and you can expand your knowledge in art and sculpture. In this class the only thing that you did is learn how much you can do, many people think the art is easy or is useless but the people who think that sometimes that people can’t draw or even they aren't able to let go your imagination and i really the only thing that matters is that the class is fun and helps you think more and that makes your brains bigger and helps you think that ways can you use your imagination, well that's what I think on that class


Now talk about my favorite assignment , well I like everything well, I like everything that has to do with paint or  drawings that is what I like to do [name here when you know how you call that thing] is very interesting  [name] because it has different ways of painting, metallic colors you can also paint everything black or purple and then use crayons, love it because it is the way we can do things better and I think with the paintings is the best way to let go your imagination:)



I actually had no problem with any project, when we made the basket was a bit tired and boring and actually I think we should have more projects using paint or colors, that’s all  I have to say, because that not think i have something wrong in what we do; what I mean is that this class has nothing wrong, I think this very well organized and if you have something wrong is the classroom because it is very small.

  

well, my conclusion is the next, you should take this class because is funny is awesome how many things you can do and because is so funny when you made animals and pillows also when you pain your imagination make more bigger and that's very good because help you to think of many different ways and make you more smart also help you not be an ignorant, well, that’s what I believe and for me this class help you in many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment