Monday, May 16, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #19

G. H.
10th
Game Design
This class was about making video games. I learned about the game engine Unity and a little of how it works and what i can do in it. we also had a couple group assignments and watch a documentary on indie games.
My favorite project was the solar system. My finished product could've been better but i liked it, i enjoyed it bc i made planets. i also enjoy space. I made the Death Star one of my planets.
I couldn't get the collision events to work with my platform. I could've payed more attention to this one. I just didn't do good on this one at all. i sholuld have put more into it.
I enjoyed this class and think i did pretty well with it. other students should take this if their into stuff like gaming, computers, etc. They’ll learn about designing games and programming. This is one of my favorite classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment