Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #15

C.W.
12th
Game Design 4th


This class taught us how to make video games. Before I took this class, I knew nothing of how to make video games only how to play video games. This class has helped me appreciate all kinds of games no matter how complicated they seem. Games that may seem simple on the surface are actually pretty complicated. This class is a really awesome class.

This is from my first game and my favorite game. This is my favorite game because it was the first time trying to make a game. I liked this game because it was goofy and funny. Also because it isn’t perfect. This game was fun and frustrating to develop.

The problem I had with this game was i could not get the checkpoints to work. Every time I would pass the checkpoints it would respawn me at the beginning instead of where the checkpoints were. I could of tried more to fix the problem. I could of spent more time on the design of the game. I could of tried different solutions to the problem.

This is an awesome class. You should take this class because it helps you learn how to make video games. It also teaches you problem solving skills. If you get stuck with one thing then either move on from it or figure out a way to fix it. This class is a great place for people interested in making video games or for even for the people who just like to play video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment