Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #12

A. V.
11th Grade
3rd Block Video Game Design

This class is a fun and educational class.Teaches you about how games are created and stuff. You do need to like video games and also have creativity. Creativity is key to making games.

This is my favorite assignment. I liked making the solar system because you design the planets the way you want to. I also like how all the planets rotate around the sun like it does in real life.The solar system was a cool project to do.

This was my platformer project. This is hands down my worst project simply for the fact that i didn't have any creativity for it nor did i try to finish the game. I wish i would have actually used the time i had to actually make the game. I wished i would have finished the project.


This hands down is a pretty cool and entertaining class. It does mean that you will have creativity. Yeah you might stumble into a problem but it happens to everyone. Just ask the teacher or ask a few other students if anything. I think other students should go for this if they want to further their knowledge in video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment