Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Student Reflections - Comic Art #6

C. S.
10th Grade
Comic-Art

Comic-Art is a class where you draw, ink, and color your very own designed comic pages.
What I learned this year in Comic-Art was how to use the T-square, lettering guide
, and how to use the drawing paper the correct way. I really knew how to do everything else.
It’s a fun and easy class, but sometimes it can be a lot of work. I took Game design also a class
Mrs. Bachuss also teaches and I think she’s a good teacher.

                                          
   This was my most favorite art piece this year. For this assignment we had to draw, ink, and
Color our own superhero. I liked it because we got to design and create our own drawing.
The finished project turned out to be my favorite one so far. I really like the coloring.






This was not one of the best drawing I’ve done this year. The reason I think that it’s the worst
beacause I really didn’t try on this one. The reason I didn’t try is I didn’t take this assignment
serriously. Im not happy with the drawing or coloring on this project. I really could of drew it a
little better and tried harder on coloring it, but it was late so I was trying to hurry on the
coloring.





This year in Comic-Art I’ve learned how to draw better and create comic strips.
The class has been useful and I feel like I needed to learn better drawing for
Future projects. I think you should take this class if you like drawing, there will be a lot of it☺.
If you take it you will learn how to draw your own comics.
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment