Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Student Reflections - Comic Art #4

F. L.
9th grade
Comic Art
What the class was about was a comic that we had to make on a bristol board.What I learned was how to use the ames lettering guide.We inked all the comics we made and we had to color the front page of the comic.What I liked about this work was that it was really fun to make and you could make any comic you could think of it just had to be school related.


My favorite assignment was the superhero and the supervillain project.What I liked about it was the background and that he was an evil shapeshifter that lives in a cave.What I liked the most was his outfit and all the blood coming out of his clothes.I did like the finishing product because it made me think that i can really do a good job in the class when I work hard.   



            
I think this comic page that I made wasn’t the best work i could have made.I didn’t have trouble with anything I just didn’t try hard enough.I think i could have done better if I tried hard but I didn’t.I’m not happy with it because it doesn’t look nothing the way I imagined it




I enjoyed this class it made me learn new things I didn’t know. It makes you look at your art and say “I did that”. I think other students should take this class because they will learn new things of how to make a comic.It will teach you techniques of making an art piece using your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment