Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #6

C.M.
10th
Rollerball Madness was the name of my best project.  This was the first Unity project where we actually made a game with a controllable character. I learned how to make and use particle effects. I made Object Spawners. I made enemies with tracking, and coins.
The maze game was my favorite project. I liked making the project because it was my very first game. This project was not particularly hard to do. I liked the finished project too. I Liked this project best because it was the one where I learned how to make basic games. Making the sprites was the easiest part.
The Platformer was not my best work. I didn’t know how to do most of this project. I had an especially difficult time with trying to make checkpoints. I wasn't happy with most of the project. There were a few bugs I could not fix.

The Game Design Class has done what it set out to do and that was teach you how to make a game.The first project will probably be the easiest for everyone. The platformer will be the most difficult for everyone. Students should take this class if they really want to make games. You shouldn't take this class if you wanted a free "do nothing class" because you will be left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment