Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #14

K. T.
10th
Video Game Design




  This class was all about learning the technique behind making the games we have come to love. As a class we have worked together to make wonderful games like my maze game. Quickly learning how to use drag and drop techniques. We were taught all the basics and some advanced techniques by Mrs. Bachuss and Mr. Brian Wynn. I am very happy with the class and i would want everyone to take this class.


  This is my favorite assignment because of the 3D part of it. Unity was so much fun to work with and this game was very fun to make even though it was difficult. It was my favorite because of the difficulty of the game , it was very fun to make especially having all the enemies drop and coins drop at random. Programming the rollerball , enemies , and coins was very fun and seemed difficult though even it was relatively easy. While watching the tutorials i learned some techniques and eventually implemented some of my own designs into the game to make it my own.


   This is what i think my worst work is because this was my first work. I really wasn’t sure what i was doing but it i still did decent. I could have made my background instead of importing one and the same for my sprites. I could have improved on my focus on the game and made it to the best of my abilities. Also i could have improved on the look of my game and made it look smoother.


 This is some of my hidden not used in any game i have created. It was something i made for a smaller project we had to do. I was very proud of this work because it just something that looked smooth and realistic. I worked hard on this and really took my time and carefully planned it out. I would like to use this in a game but it will only be kept in the folder. This is my favorite thing i have done and will forever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment