Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Student Reflections - Video Game Design #21

[This student turned in his computer without saving his screenshots.]

J. F.
                                                            10 grade
                                                           Videogame Design


This class was about how to make a video game .There are many ways to make a game. I learned that you more things to make a game . It may look  not that hard to make a game but it is .You have to know how to put sound to it and you have to get the one that you can use because if you don’t you can go to jail for it.

My favorite game that i made was when we did the platformer.I like it because i had fun making all the good and bad people to go into it.When we did that we got to do  it how ever we wanted to do it.I love how we had to go and make them walk and jump it felt like i had just made something come to life.

The one thing i had trouble with was adding sound to it .When we started  i couldn’t add sound to save my life. I would get so mad because i couldn’t  do it. I would turn in so many games with no sound and get a bad grade on it.But when the year got close to the end i started to find out how add sound to it and my grade started to go up.

In my summary other students should take the class because it is a class that you can do something fun and get a grade on it . The teacher is a very nice and cool person .She is the best teacher i have had this year. And  i know everyone likes playing video games why not learn how to make your own game..

No comments:

Post a Comment