Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Student Reflections - Animation #16

E. A.
9th Grade
Animation 1

001.002.png
This is Animation 1 class. This class is about animating and making movies. You make any kind of movie you want such as Stop Motion, Drawing, Staging. And Pose-to-Pose. Each movie has a different way to be created. There are over 12 kinds of movies also known as the 12 Principles of Animation.


The project I liked most was the Stykz running cycle. It was easy and simple to do. We had to make 20 frames of a stick figure run for 12 seconds, The video explained how to do it and it was only 4 different poses. That’s why the Stykz running running cycle was my favorite project.


I had trouble making the Stop Motion Animation project. I could have done it faster if I can be creative, had something to hold my phone at a certain angle, and remembered I only required one green square. I am not happy everyone’s video was shown to the class. I enjoyed some videos but I did not wanted mine to be shown. This is most of the things I had trouble with.

I had a lot of fun in Animation 1. I have learned how to make animations here.  Other students should also take this class. They will also learn how to make animations and become famous animators and might even have their animations shown on TV. They will have a fun time with Mrs. Bachuss like I did once they get this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment